True Title is growing!
In order to support this tremendous pace and team, we seek an experienced real-estate professional to join us as Title Examiner.
When you come to work at True Title, you join a team that provides support, training, encouragement and “has your back.” Your income potential continually expands through our one-of-a-kind profit-sharing and commission programs, while your skillset grows through our training and mentorship.
from $21 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
- US Work Authorization
Full Job Description
Purpose: Search and examine the title history of specific parcels of real property for the purpose of title insurance, legal proceedings and other client-driven informational requests.
Reports to: Jeff Henthorn, Production Manager
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Some or all of the following duties & responsibilities may be assigned to the Title Examiner as business needs dictate:
- Perform title searches on residential real property, utilizing title plants, public record indices, judgment indices and other resources;
- Review and examine title searches for accuracy – identify any gaps in the search, missing documentation, etc., and locate missing documentation;
- Examine title searches and prepare title commitments and letter reports on residential real estate, relying upon title standards and sound underwriting techniques;
- Assist the production department in other areas as needed, including final title policy preparation and recording of deeds;
- Provide leadership and training to entry-level members to the team;
- Meet production team standards for turn times and overall productivity;
- Provide outstanding service to our clientele by greeting clients and answering phones in professional manner; provide exceptional written and verbal communication to agents and clients. Address client needs in a prompt, professional and courteous manner. Correspond with lenders, builders, agents and attorneys as needed.
- Update job knowledge by routinely participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests. Explore opportunities to add value to company and key accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of title examination experience in the state of Missouri;
- 2+ years of title searching experience;
- Familiarity with standard title insurance concepts, practices and procedures
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel) title insurance software and/or mortgage loan closing software
- Missouri title agent license (if not currently licensed, must obtain promptly upon hiring)
- High school diploma or GED required (bachelor’s degree or paralegal certified preferred)
- Non-exempt, full time, Monday – Friday; flexible hours available
- Benefits include health/dental/vision insurance plans, 401(k), vacation time, profit share bonus plan
- To work in our future Washington, MO office
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Title Examination: 1 year (Required)
- One location
Please submit applications to Indeed:
How an intentional corporate culture makes for more engaged employees, accelerated growth, and happier clients True Title’s John Duckworth (president) and John Banjak (general counsel) have spent many years in the title business. While working together at another company, they began discussing the problems in their industry. They saw stressed-out employees, executives who had walled… [Read More]
How does True Title find success? It’s all about the culture that has led to amazing growth. Listen to the interview as Total Information AM on KMOX 1120 reports… [Read More]