True Title is growing!
In order to support this tremendous pace and team, we seek an experienced real-estate professional to join us as Title Abstractor.
When you come to work at True Title, you join a team that provides support, training, encouragement and “has your back.” Your income potential continually expands through our one-of-a-kind profit-sharing and commission programs, while your skillset grows through our training and mentorship.
$16 – $18 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Full Job Description
- Perform title searches on residential real property, utilizing title plants, public record indices, judgment indices and other resources;
- Meet production team standards for turn times and overall productivity;
- Assist the production department in other areas as needed, including revising and updating title commitments and recording of deeds;
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please submit applications to Indeed:
True Title’s Secret to Success
How an intentional corporate culture makes for more engaged employees, accelerated growth, and happier clients True Title’s John Duckworth (president) and John Banjak (general counsel) have spent many years in the title business. While working together at another company, they began discussing the problems in their industry. They saw stressed-out employees, executives who had walled… [Read More]
KMOX 1120 Total Information AM – how True Title finds success
How does True Title find success? It’s all about the culture that has led to amazing growth. Listen to the interview as Total Information AM on KMOX 1120 reports… [Read More]