We are excited to announce the next steps for our 11 offices through the region:
True Title Re-Opening Plan
- All offices will plan to re-open for closings by Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
- In-Person Closings will resume on June 1 for any clients so requesting, subject to the following rules:
- Masks required for all parties
- Required signers only, with the exception of children under the age of 5
- Loan officers may attend to close the loan package
- Real estate agent may attend
- True Title does not require vaccination for its employees, leaving the decision to be vaccinated is up to each individual employee. True Title encourages all employees to follow the guidance of their personal doctors and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- As many employees were able to receive their vaccines early, True Title has authorized its individual offices to resume in-person closings as early as May 1 if everyone in such office who wanted the vaccine has been fully vaccinated. Your closer and/or processor will offer the in-person option as soon as it is available.
- True Title will continue to follow mask & social distance guidelines set forth by the CDC with respect to the office policy. This policy will evolve as CDC guidance continues to evolve.
- Curbside and Remote Online Notarization closings will continue to be available for those who prefer this option (read here for more information).
- Updates to this policy will be announced in subsequent postings here.