We are excited to announce the next steps for our 11 offices through the region:
updated May 18, 2021:
This past Thursday, the Centers for Disease Control took all of us by surprise with its announcement that fully vaccinated could shed their masks. This put the return to near-normalcy on the fast track, and companies everywhere have scrambled to respond.
At True Title, we established a plan in April to re-open our offices and resume in-person closings on Tuesday, June 1st. Everything in our operation had been scheduled around that date; closings in May were scheduled on the basis that the office and closing rooms would still be closed.
Like much of the country, we are overjoyed at this development, and we cannot wait to be back in front of our clients to perform closings in the good old-fashioned way! We are making adjustments to our re-opening plan to move the date up as much as possible. However, certain obstacles in some offices will prevent the complete re-opening until June 3rd. A summary of the re-opening status, by office, is set forth below. Please note that if your preferred office is not yet re-opened, our team will work with you to accommodate your clients’ requests to the best of our availability.
Also, please note that curbside and remote closings will continue to be an option for anyone who would prefer that method.
Re-Opened & In-Person Closings NOW AVAILABLE:
- Arnold (1960 Richardson Road)
- Farmington (301 N. Washington Avenue)
- Festus (1554 Natchez Drive)
- House Springs (7206 Executive Parkway)
- New Town (3320 Rue Royale)
- O’Fallon (1001 Rondale Court)
- South County (4409 H Meramec Bottom Road)
Re-Opened & In-Person Closings as of Monday, May 24th:
- Chesterfield Valley (17107 Chesterfield Airport Road, Suite 165)
- St. Charles (820 S. Main, Ste 830)
Re-Opened & In-Person Closings as of Tuesday, June 1st:
- Clayton (30 N. Brentwood Blvd)
- Frontenac (10333 Clayton Road)
Masks will still be required for all parties during in-person closings.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to get back to normal! If you have any questions or concerns or need to make alternative accommodations for your closing, please work directly with your closer.
The below was originally published on April 22nd, 2021
True Title Re-Opening Plan
- All offices will plan to re-open for closings by Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
- In-Person Closings will resume on June 1 for any clients so requesting, subject to the following rules:
- Masks required for all parties
- Required signers only, with the exception of children under the age of 5
- Loan officers may attend to close the loan package
- Real estate agent may attend
- True Title does not require vaccination for its employees, leaving the decision to be vaccinated is up to each individual employee. True Title encourages all employees to follow the guidance of their personal doctors and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- As many employees were able to receive their vaccines early, True Title has authorized its individual offices to resume in-person closings as early as May 1 if everyone in such office who wanted the vaccine has been fully vaccinated. Your closer and/or processor will offer the in-person option as soon as it is available.
- True Title will continue to follow mask & social distance guidelines set forth by the CDC with respect to the office policy. This policy will evolve as CDC guidance continues to evolve.
- Curbside and Remote Online Notarization closings will continue to be available for those who prefer this option (read here for more information).
- Updates to this policy will be announced in subsequent postings here.