True Title is growing!
In order to support this tremendous pace and team, we seek an individual to join us as Executive Assistant to the President, in Clayton.
When you come to work at True Title, you join a team that provides support, training, encouragement and “has your back.” Your income potential continually expands through our one-of-a-kind profit-sharing and commission programs, while your skillset grows through our training and mentorship.
Purpose: Assist company president and vice president with various administrative tasks. Manage calendar, tasks and communication of president.
Reports to: John Duckworth, President
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Some or all of the following duties & responsibilities may be assigned to the Executive Assistant as business needs dictate:
- Assist the company president with administrative tasks, such as:
- Managing calendar & scheduling appointments;
- Performing special projects as company or client needs dictate, based on specific instruction and with assistance and/or training as is necessary;
- Occasional deliveries of documents or other items to clients and satellite offices throughout the metro area;
- Coordinate travel arrangements as needed.
- On a daily basis, meet with company president to review the daily schedule, project and task list, and provide status updates on all open items.
- Assist company president with management & document preparation of 1031 Exchange transactions.
- Assist the company vice president of escrow with administrative tasks and special projects.
- Update job knowledge by routinely participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Serve as back-up front desk associate in the company headquarters on an as-needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- With bachelor’s degree, no prior experience necessary.
- In lieu of bachelor’s degree, 1+ years of direct experience in the title insurance and/or real estate industry; familiarity with standard title insurance and/or mortgage lending concepts, practices and procedures
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel) title insurance software and/or mortgage loan closing software
- Notary certification required (if not currently a notary, must get certified immediately upon hiring)
- Missouri title agent license (if not currently licensed, must obtain promptly upon hiring)
- High school diploma or GED required (bachelor’s degree or paralegal certified preferred)
Pay: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Please submit applications on indeed:
How an intentional corporate culture makes for more engaged employees, accelerated growth, and happier clients True Title’s John Duckworth (president) and John Banjak (general counsel) have spent many years in the title business. While working together at another company, they began discussing the problems in their industry. They saw stressed-out employees, executives who had walled… [Read More]
How does True Title find success? It’s all about the culture that has led to amazing growth. Listen to the interview as Total Information AM on KMOX 1120 reports… [Read More]