True Title is growing!
In order to support this tremendous pace and team, we seek an experienced real-estate professional to join us as Escrow Closing Officer
When you come to work at True Title, you join a team that provides support, training, encouragement and “has your back.” Your income potential continually expands through our one-of-a-kind profit-sharing and commission programs, while your skillset grows through our training and mentorship.
Purpose: Manage, maintain and grow key company accounts. Effectively manage the real estate closing transaction for insuring title agency.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Some or all of the following duties & responsibilities may be assigned to the Escrow Closing Officer as business needs dictate:
- Serve as primary Escrow Closing Officer for key company accounts. Perform all standard and customary escrow closing functions for key account as well as other accounts as needed.
- Provide exceptional customer service to agents and clients. Develop and maintain acceptable “capture rates” from key account with an eye towards raising the bar on minimum standards.
- Provide exceptional written and verbal communication to agents and clients. Address client needs in a prompt, professional and courteous manner. Correspond with lenders, builders, agents and attorneys as needed.
- Conduct real estate closings with customers, agents, lenders and attorneys. Provide excellent “closing table” experience for all parties with an emphasis on providing an extraordinary experience for agents from key account.
- Explain closing documents to agents and customers in a clear and understandable manner. Engage agents and customers in such a way that they rave about our services and refer us to their friends/colleagues.
- Manage the entire real estate closing process including compliance with real estate contracts, lender instructions, title requirements, company requirements and other instructions. Collaborate with production department and in-house legal counsel to resolve title issues such as legal descriptions, easements, tax liens and the like.
- Oversee the issuance of checks, bills and statements, receipts and other documents needed to ensure agent and customer satisfaction. Secure all documents (corrective and other) that may be required for the issuance of title insurance.
- Direct, manage and oversee accurate disbursement of funds. Verify all aspects of transactions to ensure proper disbursement and title insurance issuance.
- Direct, manage and oversee work duties performed by designated Escrow Closing Assistant. Effectively lead company’s team assigned to service key account. Support professional growth of Escrow Closing Assistant. Lead team to perform at peak levels of customer satisfaction, capture rate and profitability.
- Collaborate with business development team members to schedule, prepare and deliver presentations at office of key account. With readily-available assistance from company’s in-house attorney, routinely educate agents and brokers of industry trends and train new agents at key account on title insurance and real estate closings.
- Update job knowledge by routinely participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests. Explore opportunities to add value to company and key account.
- Collaborate directly with company owners on special projects and marketing activities aimed to expand capture rate within key account. Develop, manage and grow agent relationships to ensure capture of real estate closing business with our company.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- 2+ years of direct real estate experience in the title insurance industry and/or mortgage industry; familiarity with standard title insurance and/or mortgage lending concepts, practices and procedures; actual closing experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel) title insurance software and/or mortgage loan closing software
- Notary certification required (if not currently a notary, must get certified immediately upon hiring)
- Missouri title agent license (if not currently licensed, must obtain promptly upon hiring)
- High school diploma or GED required (college degree or paralegal certified preferred)
- Aggressive compensation program to include strong base salary plus commission, health insurance and other benefits.
Please submit applications to:
(314) 727-3000 (office)
Send an Email
How an intentional corporate culture makes for more engaged employees, accelerated growth, and happier clients True Title’s John Duckworth (president) and John Banjak (general counsel) have spent many years in the title business. While working together at another company, they began discussing the problems in their industry. They saw stressed-out employees, executives who had walled… [Read More]
How does True Title find success? It’s all about the culture that has led to amazing growth. Listen to the interview as Total Information AM on KMOX 1120 reports… [Read More]