True Title is growing!
In order to support this tremendous pace and team, we seek an experienced real-estate professional to join us as Escrow Assistant in Clayton.
When you come to work at True Title, you join a team that provides support, training, encouragement and “has your back.” Your income potential continually expands through our one-of-a-kind profit-sharing and commission programs, while your skillset grows through our training and mentorship.
$15 an hour
High school or equivalent (Required)
US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Purpose: Work with one of the fastest growing and most forward thinking title companies in St. Louis! Assist escrow closing officers and processors with the closing process from beginning to completion in various administrative and clerical tasks.
Reports to: Escrow Division Manager (direct); Escrow Closing Officer (indirect)
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Some or all of the following duties & responsibilities may be assigned to the Escrow Assistant as business needs dictate:
· Assist the Escrow Closing team in the processing of closing files in some or all of the following tasks:
o Open title and closing file within the operating system;
o Prepare documents for recording and electronically record (or prepare and send overnight package for counties without e-recording option);
o Approve wires for funding.
· Upon completion of the closing transaction, ensure the electronic file is fully complete with all required information for 1099 issuance, File Tracking information is updated and all necessary documentation has been uploaded.
· Serve as a back-up for the following tasks:
o Construction disbursing check printing & mailing;
o Answering incoming phone calls to the main office phone line;
o General front-desk duties.
o Monitor & enter incoming orders to the general orders inbox.
· Greet clients and answer phones in professional manner; provide exceptional written and verbal communication to agents and clients. Address client needs in a prompt, professional and courteous manner. Correspond with lenders, builders, agents and attorneys as needed.
· Update job knowledge by routinely participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
· Enhance company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests. Explore opportunities to add value to company and key accounts.
· Perform tasks generally assigned to the Escrow Processor on an as-needed basis.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· With bachelor’s degree, no prior experience necessary.
· In lieu of bachelor’s degree, 1+ years of direct real estate processing experience in the title insurance and/or mortgage industry; familiarity with standard title insurance and/or mortgage lending concepts, practices and procedures
· Strong customer service skills
· Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel) title insurance software and/or mortgage loan closing software
· Notary certification required (if not currently a notary, must get certified immediately upon hiring)
· Missouri title agent license (if not currently licensed, must obtain promptly upon hiring)
· High school diploma or GED required (bachelor’s degree or paralegal certified preferred)
· Fluency in English, with preference for bi/multi-lingual candidates
· Opportunities exist in the New Town office, with possible advancement to other offices within the company.
· Non-exempt, full time, Monday – Friday: 8:30am to 5:00pm
· Benefits include health/dental/vision insurance plans, 401(k), vacation time, profit sharing bonus plan
INTERESTED CANDIDATES should submit their cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
Please submit applications on indeed:
How an intentional corporate culture makes for more engaged employees, accelerated growth, and happier clients True Title’s John Duckworth (president) and John Banjak (general counsel) have spent many years in the title business. While working together at another company, they began discussing the problems in their industry. They saw stressed-out employees, executives who had walled… [Read More]
How does True Title find success? It’s all about the culture that has led to amazing growth. Listen to the interview as Total Information AM on KMOX 1120 reports… [Read More]