Update to policies for closings:
updated July 29, 2021:
As you likely have noticed – many different and confusing messages are circulating regarding masks and the Coronavirus. At True Title, we have established a policy across our 11 locations, which is as follows:
True Title Plan
All offices are open for in-person closings effective Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
- In-Person Closings are available for any clients, subject to the following rules:
- St. Louis County offices: Masks required for all parties
- All other offices: Masks required for non-vaccinated individuals; optional for vaccinated individuals
- Loan officers & Real estate agents may attend
- True Title does not require vaccination for its employees, leaving the decision to be vaccinated is up to each individual employee. Non-vaccinated employees are required to wear masks when in common areas and/or in the presence of other individuals. True Title encourages all employees to follow the guidance of their personal doctors and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- True Title will continue to follow mask & social distance guidelines set forth by the CDC with respect to the office policy. This policy will evolve as CDC guidance continues to evolve.
- Curbside and Remote Online Notarization closings will continue to be available for those who prefer this option (read here for more information).
- Updates to this policy will be announced in subsequent postings here.